Engine Power : 1.5kw
Cylinder displacement : 40cc
Inertia chain brake
Quick-release air filer
HUSQVARNA 125 18″ CHAINSAW – 40CC
Lightweight and efficient homeowner saw ideal for those looking for a chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and manoeuvre. Featuring LowVib® with effective anti-vibration dampeners and SmartStart® with fuel pump for easier starting.
Engine Power : 1.5kw
|Dimensions||51 × 41 × 34 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The TC 138 is a user-friendly tractor ideal for homeowners having small to mid-size gardens. The tractor that offers excellent collection of grass clippings as well as leaves, giving tidy cutting results. The spacious, integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver’s seat. Equipped with a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. BioClip® plug and deflector for rear ejection is available as an accessory.
A versatile lawn mower with a larger 48cm (19”) cutting deck, powerful DOV four stroke engine and four cutting blades to give a superior cut and finish to your lawn. Features include dual ball bearing wheels, comfort grip folding handles with quick action cam locks, safety zone starting, large plastic catcher and ten cutting heights. Comes complete with mulch insert.
- Briggs & Stratton 700 engine
- Collection / BioClip® 2 in 1 cutting system
- Large Collector
- Robust design
- Cutting height adjustment
- Efficient cutting
- Comfort handles
A true professional saw built for very demanding applications, including felling and general logging. The crankcase and crankshaft are extra heavy-duty and the carburetor has vibration dampening in order to handle high speeds and high loads. This saw combines low weight, high power and rapid acceleration with flexible operation. Equipped with full wrap handle bar to provide the operator with more flexibility to cut in various positions.
- Magnesium crankcase
- Three-piece crankshaft
- LowVib® Air Injection™
- Whether you’re on a scissor lift, up in a tree or on the ground, Makita® LXT® cordless chain saws are ready to work whenever and wherever you are.
- Fast-charging 18V LXT® batteries are all you need to get to work with lower noise, less maintenance and zero emissions.
- For the most demanding jobs, go cordless with 18V X2 (36V) LXT® chain saws powered by two 18V batteries and get gas performance without the hassles.
- Designed, engineered, and built by the cordless innovation leader
- Fully compatible with Makita’s 18V LXT® cordless system
- Less hassle with no gas, oil mixing, or pull starts with minimized maintenance and reduced costs
- Reduced sound levels and zero emissions
- Improved ergonomic design with less weight
- MAKITA DUC353 36 volt 14″ cordless chainsaw features a direct-drive brushless motor.
- The DUC353 is built for professionals—landscapers, arborists, etc.—and is loaded with features that make it safe, efficient and dependable.
- New lightweight and efficient homeowner saw ideal for those looking for a chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and manoeuvre.
- Featuring X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels.
- Equipped with fuel pump and Auto return stop switch for easier starting.